You have a problem with MPS and you don’t know how to solve it. Worst of all, you don’t even know what words to use to describe the problem, or what to look for in the forum or the documentation. But, you are sure that if you could demo it for a few minutes to an expert, a hint would get you unstuck very quickly.
Well, now you can do just that! I’m offering MPS Office Hours, a regular one-hour group call where you can demonstrate your problem and get hints from myself or other present experts.
And if you don’t have a problem yet but just want to watch and learn from others, you can, too!
Best of all, it’s free!
Here are the important details:
- The call takes place on Wednesdays, at 14:00 CE(S)T (GMT+1 or +2, dependent on daylight savings).
- We meet on Zoom, you need to register before attending by visiting this link. After registration you will receive the Zoom link you can use to attend the meeting. You only need to register once and can then attend any future MPS Office Hours meeting.
- Discussion related to MPS Office Hours takes place on the
#office-hourschannel in the official MPS Slack
- The office hours are not recorded currently but this may change in the future.
- Attendance is free and the meeting is public. If you want a private consultation, contact me.